Full-Time Affiliates Sales Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Affiliates Sales Manager
£22,000 + OTE and benefits
My client is an international market leading FX & payment services provider that offers a cloud-based peer-to-peer payments platform that enables personal and business customers to make easy, low-cost multi-currency payments in a broad range of currencies across a range of FX products .
They currently seek an Affiliates Sales Manager to join the highly successful team to conduct introductory consultation calls with prospective clients. It is a crucial role and a rare opportunity an extremely successful company.
The perfect candidate can expect to complete for a variety of day to day activities in this bustling working environment, and the majority of the tasks will include but not be limited too
Introducing the services of the company to new Affiliates based in the legal, sports and property industries
Acting as the first point of contact for new parties
Developing rapports with interested parties and enhancing their knowledge the company’s services
Following up and pursuing
Concentrating on developing new business and expanding the company’s boundaries.
Key Candidates Must-Haves:
– High degree of professionalism, with a confident assertive style and a determination to deliver
– Experience in either Fx or selling solutions to large scale clients in the legal, insurance, property or sports industies
– Flawless communication skills both written and verbal
– Excellent telephone manner
– Proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
– High degree of self-motivation, combined with efficient time management and excellent organisational skills
– Demonstrate commitment to provide first class customer service
– Ability to work effectively within a team but also be disciplined enough to work well independently too.
If you believe you are suited to this role please send Paul Southgate your CV asap to organise a discussion
How to Apply
471 total views, 1 today