Full-Time Online Content Manager – Telco / African Emerging Markets
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Online Content Manager – Telco / African Emerging Markets
To £40,000 per annum plus bonus and unlimited prospects
Fast emerging, award-winning telecommunication and payment service provider enabling high speed communications to African consumers, mobile operators and financial institutions are searching for an Online Content Manager at a time of digital transformation and rapid expansion. In this newly- created position, you’ll play a crucial and wide ranging role in the development of marketing material and creative design solutions targeted at specific countries and through multiple media.
This is rare opportunity at the heart of a small but growing online marketing team, at a time of rapid growth within some of the world’s most exciting developing markets. Based in London offering international travel to operating countries within Africa. The role would suit a highly proactive and enthusiastic and creative self-starter who craves early responsibility, variety and autonomy.
Accountabilities will include:
- Working alongside the marketing team you will be responsible for all of the groups online assets and helping the team to deliver against the marketing plan, e.g. website updates case studies, HTML emails/newsletters, events , social media and printed material.
- Create presentations for the New Business team to present to clients, delivered electronically or in-person.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to maintain and develop the brand identity.
- Creating marketing material and campaigns for the group and contribute creative design solutions for the company through a multitude of media
Please get in touch today with a CV if you can bring the following ;
– Proven experience in a design role with perhaps a graphic design qualification. Proficiency in Adobe CS6 Quark and MS Office
– Experience in digital design including HTML for internal and external newsletters
– Understanding of print design, including layout
– Draught copy editing, strong attention to detail
– Proactive, enthusiastic and confident. Capable of operating in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment and ability to juggle a multitude of projects
– Experience of working in a matrix international environment advantageous
How to Apply
486 total views, 1 today