Full-Time Technology Modeller – Major Communications Brand
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Technology Modeller – Major Communications Brand
Hampshire, Bristol, London plus homeworking
Up to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
Major technology / media provider are looking for a Technology Modeller responsible for maintaining and developing a suite of coded IP models to support the impact and viability of new changes to the national communications network . You’ll be part of a close-knit matrix team within the Architecture Economics function of a major telecommunications/media provider, and the role offers genuine potential to grow in a number of different directions.
Key activities will include:
- Network Modelling – developing technology and economic models
- Data point collation – developing internal and vendor relationships required to collate key data point needed for modelling
- Bespoke Analysis – provide bespoke modelling services & data analysis to wider group
- Provide Technical insight – leverage technology and infrastructure knowledge acquired through data compilation and modelling to provide insights to cross-functional teams in their planning activities.
- Systems – develop and maintain software and database environments
Get in touch if you have:
– 1+ years in C# development / coding role, from a large organisations – technology / telecommunications / network service provider / retail background desirable.
– Ability to perform complex data analysis to tight deadlines
– Advanced MS excel experience,
– Software modelling or what-if scenario analysis experience an advantage but not essential
– Graduate with a good degree in a relevant subject essential
– Appreciation of statistical analysis techniques would be an advantage
If you meet the above requirements please get in touch with Oli
How to Apply
487 total views, 5 today